Summer Parent Webinars
These webinars were presented over the summer in a parent series. Please feel free to view them. Reach out to us if you have questions.
- June 11 at 5:30 p.m. Passion-based Learning in the Summer (Research)
- June 18 at 5:30 p.m. College Testing
- June 25 at 5:30 p.m. Overexcitabilities among Gifted Students
- July 16 at 5:30 p.m. The College Application Journey
- July 23 at 5:30 p.m. Impostor Syndrome and How to Fail Successfully
- July 30 at 5:30 p.m. GT Awareness Session - Come Learn about our Program
- August 6 at 5:30 p.m. Why AP?
The Gifted and Talented Program focuses on the acceleration of subject content within each of the core academic areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science.
Teachers for the Gifted and Talented Program are trained professionals in the area of gifted education, and participate in GT-specific professional development. All educators of the gifted and talented are required to complete the necessary college course-work that leads to the gifted endorsement from the State of Texas.
Kết quả xổ số vũng tàu hôm nayStudents who exhibit advanced intellectual development in one or more of the core subject areas (i.e., language arts, sciences, mathematics, social science) are identified and selected to participate in the Gifted and Talented Program.